Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday, September 11

First of all I want you to know how good of a job you did yesterday. You learned some things and had fun with it. Many teachers commented on how neat it was watching you do the things you did yesterday.

Today we are going to learn more about Latitude and Longitude. Today you will learn how to use an atlas and find your location on a map.

Quote of the Day: "In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool." From the Talmud which is the Jewish book of Law and Wisdom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mr.moe as u can tell im not ganna be in ur class today. i have to go to this thing.


Cp

Anonymous said...

hey T-MOE my sister showed me about this website and Kamille and I want to tell you to try to get Scott and Aaron to get into homecoming because we want to go with them....:)


Syd & Kamille

Anonymous said...

hey T-MOE my sister showed me about this website and Kamille and I want to tell you to try to get Scott and Aaron to get into homecoming because we want to go with them....:P


Syd & Kamille

Anonymous said...

you should listen to kamile and syd
theyre totally right and there counting on me going plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scotty 2 Hotty