Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday September 23

I hope you all enjoyed homecoming week last week. As 8th graders you were left out of some things but it will continue to get bigger and bigger and you will get to enjoy it more in the future.

Today we will be handing back a bunch of papers and getting a grade sheet back. We will also be getting a worksheet on Chapter 1. You can consider this worksheet notes on Chapter 1. I went through and wrote questions based on what I think are the important parts of the chapter.

Quote of the Day: "The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory but progress."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Mr.Moe,
WHAZZ up?! UR CLASS is the BEST CLASS ever!! Every time I'm in ur class I can not wait till we start. UR a NICE and FUNNY guy to gang out with well ttyl ENJOY UR DAY!!! ur Anonymous