Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday September 17

I had a great weekend. The Pirates won on Friday night. On Saturday I went to a wedding and wedding reception. Hope those of you at the bonfire had a good time. And on Sunday I volunteered at the Good Samaritan nursing home in East Grand Forks where my grandmother lives.

For today we will be going through the quizzes on Latitude and Longitude. Some of you did well. Some of you didn't. It shows me that we need to spend some more time on it. If you understand it I want you to help others understand it also. We will see a series of videos this week. All about 10 minutes long that will help you with understanding Latitude and Longitude. And at the end of the week we will take another quiz in which we will count your best score. This is the last week we will be dealing with the skills handbook so today we will also take a look at a bunch of different maps.

Quote of the Day: "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -Leo Tolstoy

No comments: