Thursday, September 13, 2007

Friday September 14

I'm not sure how your quiz's went yet. If overall it wasn't very good we will spend time next week trying to get better at latitude and longitude. If it was o.k. we'll move on to learning about different types of maps. If you didn't do to well with latitude and longitude don't worry to much about it. It is a small grade compared to the entire quarter. But you may need to do some extra work by coming in to talk to me or getting help at home to make sure you understand the concept.

Today is the big football game between my alma mater East Grand Forks, and my adopted school of Crookston. It should be a fun time seeing lots of people who I know from EGF. Despite what people think about the other town I can honestly say that the vast majority of people are good people who I am happy to call friends.

Quote of the Day - "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking."
-J.C. Watts (R. Oklahoma)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job in class thanks for teaching us!

Thanks Mr. Moe

Anonymous said...

Mr. Moe-
Thanks for giving my mom the assignment. I was worried I wasn't going to get it. Your a great teacher!
Thanks again,
~*Kathryn*~
P.s.Crookston got 1st at the tennis tournament!!

Tim Moe said...

Thanks Daniel and Kathryn.

Congratulations on the Tennis Tournament.

Anonymous said...

hey mr. moe

ok for the assinment u gave us 4 the drawing of our backyard well i just moves n the is not but weed and dirt in my back yard so should i make the drawing of were i used 2 live or not????

Tim Moe said...

Angela,

Go ahead and do your yard either as it is now. Or how you want it to be.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Do we need to put a scale on our assignment? Cause...I dont think Ill be able to get an exact measurement..and...ya..hehe.
Thanks.
Brittany W.