Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday December 31st

Happy New Year. It is only 7 o'clock here but the ball will fall in New York while I'm writing this.

Today we did make it to the Arizona Memorial. I hope that some of the pictures I took will remind you of the video we watched. It was one of most amazing experiences I have ever been part of and I encourage everyone to experience it at some point.

Kari and I also went to a swap meet today that went around Aloha Stadium which is where the NFL Pro Bowl is played. We saw the field as they are getting ready for it. I also got a Hawaiian shirt and necklace. I feel like I'm becoming a native.

If the weather is sunny tomorrow I'll be off to the beach. Otherwise I'm sure I'll find something to do.

Stay Warm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't have to much trouble with all your rain and 80 degree weather...haha no it sounds like your having a great trip so far!