Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Night, Honolulu Hawaii

We made it safely to Hawaii. Unfortunately I can't say the same about my luggage. Kari's made it but mine didn't. Hopefully it will be coming in at 10:30 tonight, that would be 2:30am in Crookston. Unfortunately I'm stuck right now with jeans and a jacket not shorts and a tank top. The flight lasted 9 hours, when we got here it was 79 degrees and sunny. I got some good pictures of the Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Ocean and even some Hawaiian Islands from the air. Hopefully tomorrow, if I get my luggage we will be going to Pearl Harbor. And I will have those pictures up tomorrow night. If you would like to see what is in the pictures click on them and I believe they will open up in a different window with a description.

3 comments:

Wangen said...

Hi Moe!! Just cant get away from those Wangens! Hope your have a great time in your 70 degree weather because up here its blizarding! But we still have school.....Have a great day!

-Wangen

Wangen said...

Hi Moe!! Hope your having fun in your 75 degree weather because it is blizarding up here! That will be fun for you to come home to! Hehe. Have a great last day in Hawii
-Wangen

Anonymous said...

Sorry about you luggage! That is really funny!! By the way we all love the movie that Mr. Gunnerson is showing... ok maybe not all of us!


BYE MR.MOE