Sunday, November 4, 2007

Monday November 5

Remember Parent-Teacher Conferences are tonight and Thursday all day. You don't have school on Thursday and Friday so it is a quick week for you.

Today we will be correcting the review of Section 1 and 2 that you were assigned last Thursday. We will then be playing a game using the U.S. Constitution.

There will be a test on the States tomorrow. We will be using the computer to do it. All I will tell you is make sure you study tonight. There will also be a test on the capitals on Wednesday.

Quote of the Day: "If we are facing in the right direction all we have to do is keep on walking." -Buddhist Proverb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hayley got a new puppy named Kali but i think it should be Gizmo wats better?

Anonymous said...

Hi I am really tired!Hope you are more awake than me!

Anonymous said...

hey Mr.Moe,
thanx for the games I am so READY for the test tomarrow!! I hope Hockey is going good. Well see you tomarrow in class...remember I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRANGTHENS U!!!

Anonymous said...

my dogs name is gizmo