Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday, November 2

Hope your halloween was fun and safe. Sorry for not being in school today, I'm home sick. While in the computer lab today continue working on your Minnesota Project. Remember my part is due on Friday. I'm not sure about Ms. Krogstad or Mr. Kofoed's plans for the week.

So for me on Friday I'll need:

1. A 7 day itinerary including at least 15 attractions and stopping at least twice in each of the 5 area's of Minnesota: Northwest, Northeast, Central, Metro, and South.

2. A hand drawn map showing your route around the state.


For Mr. Kofoed you'll need distances travelled so make sure you get that information. And for Ms. Krogstad you'll need pictures for your travel log.

Tuesday and Wednesday we'll have a little time to work in class. And Thursday will be your last day in the computer lab. So you'll need to start finishing things up. If you have questions ask one another, help each other out. If you need to ask me something you can post a comment on the blog and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we leave from Fertile instead of Crookston

Tim Moe said...

Yes you can leave from Fertile, or from wherever home is.

Anonymous said...

do we have to divide the map u gave us in to regions

Tim Moe said...

You do not have to divide it into regions. I'll be able to tell from your map what regions you've travelled to. So just one big map of Minnesota.